Manager, OTL and Payroll Systems
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Manager of Oracle EBS OTL and Payroll systems will have day to day responsibilities for managing and supporting Payroll, Time & Labor and Shift Managemet solutions that are used widely used by employees, contingent workers and consultants globally. As the manager of this space you will lead an effort to identify and migrate our Oracle EBS R12 solution to an advance cloud based Time & Labor, Payroll and Shift management solutions. In addition you will serve as the solution engineer for the endstate design, and performance and serve as a subject matter expert as it relates to integrated systems such as Oracle Projects. In this role you will collaborate with Payroll, Finance, Projects and HR functions to insure the technology solutions meet business expectations.
• Accountable for Oracle Payroll, OTL (Time and Labor) and Shift Management applications and it's integration with Core HR, Benefits and external (non-erp) systems such as ADP and other systems as required.
• Responsible for design and implementiion of Payroll, OTL and shift management applications in the technology roadmap and aligning with programs key stakeholders.
• Supports Business Relationship manager and align with OTL and Payroll related business priorities.
• Support Oracle Core HR, Benefist and Compensation applications when required.
• Support Oracle Projects solution and its integration with OTL
• Provide end-user support for Payroll and Time & Labor modules and the interfaces to and from the above modules by analyzing production issues and working with end-users as well as internal and external resources to solve issues
• Responsible for configuration and documentation of Oracle Payroll and OTL application. Develop, manage and deployment of fast formulae, fast formulas and rules, worker groups, time keeper groups including optimization.
• Responsible for managing all production reports and custom code development associated with the Oracle OTL and Payroll. Develop and troubleshoot new and existing reports based on business requirements using PL/SQL and/or XML Publisher tools
• Responsible for Payroll and OTL data security, applications access controls, reporting and data extracts required by external systems like Datawarehouse and BI applications (Qlik).
• Responsible for managing yearend legislative mandatory patches and testing.
• Responsible for solution architecture, requirements, gap analysis, functional design & documents (MD50), technical design & documents (MD70), data mapping & documention, process flows, configurations (BR100), RICEFW (CEMLI), test reports (TE 110/120/130), additional Oracle AIM documentation, system support and maintenance.
• Responsible for patching, upgrades, enhancements, quality assurance testing, performance, vendor management and security for Payroll and OTL applications. Maintain systems topology and documentation.
• Responsible for change management, incident management and problem management for Payroll and OTL solutions.
• Supports Development of OTL, Payroll and Shift Management technology policies, processes, and best practices.
• Supports overall technology and data governance model.
• Support Time Management, Payroll and HR strategic planning process
• Ensure compliance with SDLC, Change management, Accounting and Payroll standards & policies.
• Accountable for managing direct/in-direct reports including consultants and external managed services team members to meet business service levels and expectations.
• Strong relationship-building, strategic partnering, interpersonal, communication, and active listening skills
• Strong business accumen in Human Resources, Payroll and Time Management functions.
• Proficient problem solving skills
• Good scope management, portfolio and project management skills
• Politically savvy and strong “soft” skills
• Ability to influence and manage cross-functional team in a matrix organization
• Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
• Proficient knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite Payroll and OTL applications
• Knowledge and past experience with Oracle HCM Applications
• Konwledge of Oracle Projects applications is preferable
• technology landscape including Core HR, Employee, Manager Self Services, Advance Benefits,
• Understanding of Advance SQL and technical infrastructure is preferred
• Knowledge and Experience in Oracle Fusion HCM (including OTL and Payroll) Applications is preferable
• Past experience in edge applications like Work Day is desirable.
• Exposure to Service Now incident and problem management team is preferred
• Knowledgeable of regulations related to Life Sciences industry like GxP's, SOX, HIPAA, etc. is essential.
• Experience in Biotech Industry is strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing stakeholder expectation.
• Good communication skills and strong presentation skills.
• Engage with business leaders, recognize areas for internal improvement and develop plans for implementation.
• Proficient in use of MS Office Suite including Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
• Prior experience with PPM (Project & Portfolio Mgmt.) software
• Knowledge of PLC (Program & Project Lifecycles Management), SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), ITIL processes is essential
Minimum Years of Experience:
• BS/BA Degree with 10+ years relevant experience. MS degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 12956BR