Senior Manager - ServiceNow Service Delivery
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The ServiceNow Service Delivery position is a highly talented person to lead the architect, design, develop, and implement process and workflow to support the business and service teams. The successful candidate will have prior experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, End User Portal, Service Request, Asset Management (CMDB), Knowledge Management). The canidate also requires an indepth knowledge of ITOM (Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping), Security Operations and Performance Analytics. Additionally the position requires focus on the user experience practically around the End User Portal. This candidate will be the ServiceNow leader working with other IT professionals, vendors, and process owners to support, maintain, and enhance ServiceNow. The role includes implementing strong governance and change control for the platform.
• Platform Lead for ServiceNow implementations in architecture, design, development, and implementation
• Advise on options, risks, and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
• Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
• Demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of ITSM, ITOM and SecOps applications.
• Evaluate system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions.
• Continuously seeks ways to improve customer experience and users experience from SNOW platform
• Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
• Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
• Design and implement client scripts, business rules, work-flows, and otherwise configure or modify applications
• Collaborate with stakeholders to track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests
• Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and stakeholders
• Test applications and enhancements to ensure zero defects
• Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
• Provide advanced application support to internal team members
• Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
• 5+ years of experience as a key technical resource for a large scale ServiceNow ITSM solution
• 3+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Architect or ServiceNow Solution Consultant
• Expert level of development and administration in ServiceNow
• Extensive experience with CMDB, Discovery, Problem Management, Change Management, and SecOps
• Proven successful oversight of ServiceNow Platform
• Ability to exceed the expectations and requirements of the stakeholders and management team
• Ability to provide technical leadership and professional guidance to managers and the ServiceNow development team
• Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party managed services
• Ability to work with global team and utilize global best practices for service delivery.
• Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult, while providing thought leadership to stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude
• Proven team player and team builder
The following certificates are a plus:
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
• ServiceNow System Administration Advanced training
• ITIL v3
Exceptional customer service orientation. This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 12951BR