Scientist, Quality Control
BioDuro has earned our reputation as a one of the best global providers of contract research and contract development and manufacturing solutions (CRO/(CDMO). We offer a comprehensive array of integrated drug discovery and development capabilities and have served the global pharmaceutical and biotechnology market for over a decade. Founded on a personal mission and embedded in everything we do, is the reality that the product we help create has the potential to cure patients.
The Quality Control Chemist facilitates and assists in execution of systems to assure cGMP compliance for all relevant operations. Responsible for performing advanced experiments and general laboratory duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs quality control analysis for raw materials, drug product, stability testing and final release testing.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), protocols and other instructions from management
- Works with advanced methods and performs advanced experiments accurately, consistently, and in a timely manner
- Practices good notebook keeping and labeling practices
- Performs data analysis using Excel spreadsheets and other necessary tools
- Assists with method development and method validation
- Writes/revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and methods when necessary
- Assists other Chemists with assigned projects
- Complies with all laboratory safety guidelines including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Maintains general cleanliness of the lab, including personal bench space and common use areas
- All other tasks and duties assigned as perceived and agreed upon by senior management.
Experience in cGMP controlled environment Full computer literacy and knowledge of basic scientific principles and practices. Experience using HPLC required. 2-6 years experience in chemistry and quality control and/or laboratory positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, pregnancy, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, or perceived affiliation with persons belonging to these protected classes.