SILVER LAKE RESEARCH is a leading developer and manufacturer of antibodies and immunoassay test kits for a variety of applications. The Company’s core technology, the EAPtm System, is a proprietary immunization system which allows the generation of high-affinity MAbs for the most difficult, ”non-immunogenic” targets. SLRC produces unique antibodies and immunoassays for its own products as well as for our partners – biopharma, diagnostics companies, government/military customers, and academia. To learn more about Silver Lake Research and its products and services, please visit www.silverlakeresearch.com.
SLRC is seeking a specialist in antibody and immunoassay development. The position centers on the design and production of new monoclonal antibodies, associated reagents, and immunoassays for previously unaddressed targets. Specific tasks may include:
- Design and development of immunoassays
- Hybridoma generation
- Antibody production and purification
- Development of other bio-reagents
- Communication with collaborators and customers
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in immunology, biochemistry, and assay development; solid understanding of the principles of immunoassays; proven problem-solving skills, and the ability to work both independently and in teams. Specifically, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years hands-on experience with cell culture at various scales
- project management experience
- strong organizational, record-keeping, and lab management skills
- experience with antibody production, antibody purification, and immunoassay techniques
- molecular biology and protein expression experience a plus
- computer literacy and strong oral and written communication skills
- supervisory experience a plus
We are an innovative, fast-growing biotechnology company offering the right individual a great opportunity for rapid advancement. We would prefer a Ph.D. in biology or related field, but will consider appropriately qualified individuals with a BS or MS.
Please apply online – no phone calls or faxes, please. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national. We do not sponsor foreign citizens to receive work visas or permanent residency. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.