Sr Manager, IT Marketing Technology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Regeneron's Commercial IT, Marketing Technology team is transforming marketing platforms. The team will be evaluating and implementing state of the art digital marketing technologies. This position is for a hands-on technical architecture, configuration and implementation leader for digital platforms such as content management solutions, email automation and marketing analytics.
• Assist in selection and implementation of enterprise scale CMS (content management solution) partnering with vendors, agencies and internal technical resources
• Establish technical standards and architecture approach for web CMS
• Support selection and implementation of other marketing automation technologies
• Technical leadership, hands on role implementing and configuring digital platforms
• Build highly customizable templates and forms to accelerate web content deployment in CMS
• Define technical best practices for ongoing CMS use, performance tuning and optimization
• Organize and set data architecture and standards for marketing and digitally collected/web data
• Ability to translate marketing requirements into technical architectures and deliver small enhancements updates without the support of external technical resources
• Responsible for establishing and executing product maintenance schedules across marketing platforms
• Marketing and business acumen, ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to nontechnical teams and leaders
• Experience in one or more of the following marketing platforms and capabilities:
o Content personalization (example: CMS solutions like AEM, Drupal, Search & Social listening)
o Channel platforms & orchestration (example: Salesforce.com, Marketo etc.)
• Exposure to analytics, reporting and attribution (example: Google Analytics, Tag manager, Tableau etc.)
• Understanding of service oriented architecture, microservices, and software design patterns
• Strong experience working on agile software development projects as a lead technical architect or systems analyst
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Model View Controller standards
• 3 years of experience in developing, enhancing and operating CMS with at least 2 years of technical management
• Experience building and deploying web, email and social media campaigns
• Familiarity building and deploying web services (RESTful)
• Knowlege of on-demand infrastructures, such as Amazon Web Services
• Broad understanding about modern marketing tools, digital best practices, and agile marketing
• Please be as specific as possible. 5-6 years technical lead and/or systems analyst or relevant IT project execution role. 1-2 years technical leadership experience
• Bachelors Degree Required
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11074BR