Analyst, Category & Shopper Solutions
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Analyst Category and Shopper Solutions, are to:
- Populate, gather, organize, develop and distribute reports in an accurate and timely manner. Ability to interpret data from reporting;
- Under the supervision and direction of the Category Advisor, supports the category advisor in ad hoc tasks and insight generation;
- Assist the Category Manager with analysis, for example, Modular, Ad Hoc, Category Reviews and Business planning analysis through marketplace analytics to develop category and brand recommendations across the four sales controllables;
- Have strong working knowledge of best in class tools such as Retail Link, POS, Panel Data, JDA, Spectra, Richmix, Tableau and other industry tools;
- Assist in Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Category Manager or Category Director;
- Under the direction of the Category Advisor, work to prioritize workload;
- Build knowledge of category management processes;
- Assist in tactical insight recommendations to capitalize on opportunities to improve category performance;
- Assist into the creations of fact-based selling stories to drive insight into action and utilize presentation skills to articulate the data to internal and external stakeholders, with the Category Advisor's direction and oversight;
- Have an understanding of key stakeholders both internally and externally and their impact/involvement in the process;
- Develop and maintains business relationships with key customer contacts.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- BS or BA degree with 1 year of overall experience ;
- This experience must have produced competency in communication, specifically written, strong functional/technical skills, and the ability to manage a multi-project based workload. Must drive for results, is customer focused, has demonstrated planning skills, and is able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Provides analytical perspective based on analysis of syndicated data and/or customer specification data, current issues, and expertise within category that influences decisions and contributes to attainment of sales objectives, strategies and tactics. Experience desired in the application of marketing research information (IRI, Nielsen, and Custom) as related to 4 sales controllables;
- Advanced computer skills.
- Sales/Marketing experience in CPG;
- Direct or Indirect retailer experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States