A leading provider of microfluidic devices or systems is looking for a highly motivated Research Associate to join our assay development team. This position is responsible for participating as a team member in a laboratory environment for research and/or development programs focused on the goal of developing and optimizing the imminoassays found in MBI in vitro diagnostic products for POC RAPID TESTS
• Work with senior scientist/engineer to develop a variety of quantitative immunoassays to meet both FDA and EU regulatory requirements for clinical IVD applications.
• Assist the R&D team in the POC product development including feasibility, verification and validation, documentation, manufacturing transfer and commercialization.
• B.S. degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field; Master degree preferred.
• 2+ years experience in commercial POC assay and product development preferred;•
2+ years experience in immunoassay development including: antibody screening, reagent preparation and optimization, assay optimization utilizing DOE principles, experimental planning, execution and data analysis, verification and validation testing in conformance with CLSI guidelines;
• Excellent skills in organization, record keeping and communications;
• 2+ years Experience in a GMP/GLP laboratory environment;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Collaborative and proactive attitude a must.You need to be able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and must have a strong work ethic to complete assignment with high quality under tight deadlines. You will be working on multiple, simultaneous projects, which requires you to be able to manage time flexibly and interact with a variety of people.