Drug Product Manufacturing Assistant
Althea is currently seeking multiple Drug Product Manufacturing Assistant for both 1st and 2nd Shift!. The Drug Product Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for implementation of routine production and manufacturing procedures to optimize processes and regulatory requirements.
Althea's 2nd shift hours for this position are 1:00 - 9:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Performs various routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
- Implements production and manufacturing procedures.
- Performs visual inspection.
- Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
- Accurately documents data and completes batch records as needed.
- May cross train and/or focus in various manufacturing tasks including fill/finish, formulation, fermentation, preparation.
- Operates production equipment and may prepare buffers and media, inspect, label, or box.
- May perform duties in a sterile suite.
- May prepare material components for production.
- Reliably executes well defined SOP’s.
- Assists other technical personnel on issues and problems.
- Initiates revisions to current GMP/SOP guidelines.
- Collects and disposes of lab wastes according to established procedures.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintains cGMP environment.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferable in a Life Sciences discipline or equivalent preferred.
- Zero to two (0-2) years of relevant experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions in a manufacturing GMP environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.altheacmo.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply.