Clinical Lab Scientist I, II, or III - Molecular Diagnostics - Late Morning Shift
- Diagnostic development company's reference lab in growth mode and adding new shifts to accommodate the response to its recently-launched new molecular diagnostic.
- Ideal for a licensed CLS or CGMBS who’d prefer a later-in-the-day, fulltime schedule: We are seeking coverage for our 10:30am to 7:00pm Tuesday thru Saturday shift.
- This role requires a clinical lab scientist with several years of hands-on high-complexity molecular diagnostics clinical lab bench experience.
- This is a unique chance to join a well-established, pioneering diagnostics company, to learn new PCR-based and NGS-based skills, and to be supported by a leadership team that promotes a collaborative work culture.
• BS in a scientific discipline. • Several years' experience in a high-complexity molecular diagnostics testing CLIA lab. • Certification in one of the following four special California licenses: 1.) CLS Generalist, 2.) Clinical Genetic Molecular Biologist Scientist (CGMBS), 3.) Clinical Microbiologist Scientist, or 4.) Clinical Chemist Scientist. • Ability to cover a 10:30am to 7:00pm Tue thru Sat full-time shift. • Computer competency, particularly in Microsoft Excel. • Good communication and collaboration skills.
Use link provided or email resume to email@example.com using the following subject: CLS/Tues-Sat/10:30am-7pm