Medical Director, Clinical Research - Ladiratuzumab Vedotin
This position will serve as the Medical Director in the ladiratuzumab vedotin program, an ADC currently in phase 2 development for breast cancer. This position will be responsible for supporting the clinical development strategy and multiple clinical trials in solid tumors.
Reporting to the Clinical Lead for the ladiratuzumab vedotin program, the successful candidate should have demonstrated proficiency in leading and supporting development programs across multiple functions within a company, as well as represent the program with the external clinical community.
- Contribute to the strategic development of clinical programs
- Development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Lead clinical study teams and provide appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies
- Evaluation of safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Prepare manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings and advisory boards.
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical programs to support existing and new development candidates
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
- MD or MD/PhD
- Clinical oncology experience; Board certification in oncology or hematology preferred
- 2-5 years industry experience in oncology drug development preferred
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.