Director, Patient & Provider Access Services (PPS) Marketing
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This individual will develop and maintain a high-level of collaboration and integration with all cross-functional Regeneron and Alliance staff, including Field Teams, Trade, Market Access, Program Operations, Reimbursement, Consumer and HCP Marketing, Training, and Market Research. The position is based out of Sleepy Hollow, New York and requires a highly motivated individual that is able to work cross-functionally in order to accomplish objectives.
The Director of PPS Marketing will help ensure best in class support to health care providers and patients in accessing medically necessary treatments, connect patients & providers to brand specific service offerings delivered via a centralized service provider (Hub), minimize brand reimbursement obstacles that may impede treatment access, help patients adhere to prescribed treatment regimens, create strategic alignment across various brand program offerings, analyze problems and opportunities through data analysis and research, and develop the annual PPS strategic business plan.
• Develop a portfolio PPS strategy, provide insights, and design for delivering agreed upon goals and KPIs such as conversion, adherence, customer satisfaction, etc.
• Serve as a critical link to all PPS BU leads in the development and implementation of across brand PPS marketing and communication initiatives.
• PPS strategies lead for the Field Assess Specialist and program operations team.
• Lead point of contact for Field Access Specialist and Medical Specialist, PPS training, internal advisory panels and POA's.
• Develop impactful messaging and collateral material for field reimbursement, medical specialists and specialty pharmacy account teams to communicate the PPS programs and offerings to customers.
• Lead effort to explore potential areas for PPS business model and program innovation that will distinguish Regeneron PPS in the market place.
• Lead insights & analytic effort to ensure that new PPS strategies are grounded in evidence, measured and translated so that new learnings are captured and applied to improve program effectiveness and grow the business.
• Lead direction and manage tactical execution of the Practice Administrator and Field Reimbursement Speaker Programs across all brands.
• Update and manage existing PPS collaterals through JRC process.
• Partner with the BU/Brand Access Services leads to track, analyze, and optimize the overall patient / provider/prescription journey with cross-functional partners.
• Provide both strategic and operational leadership for the design and delivery of future PSP for assigned pipeline assets.
• Accountable for developing, maintaining, strong and productive relationships with all cross-functional stakeholders.
• Stay current on industry trends and market changes for PPS; competitive intelligence lead on assessing and monitoring competitive programs, payer initiatives and government regulations affecting PPS programs.
• The candidate must demonstrate cross-functional leadership through the execution of complex and innovative project management.
• Confidence and ability to collaborate with senior executives and Field teams in support of key initiatives.
• Proactively and independently prioritize requests and business needs.
• Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration (e.g. Alliance partners, Market Access Leads, Marketing, Sales Analytics, HR, Compliance, Legal, etc.).
• Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Able to evaluate complex business issues and translate into simple concepts.
• Able to effectively escalate issues/concerns, and apply problem solving skills.
• Strong consulting, meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required to achieve pre-defined objectives.
• Able to influence internal and alliance decision-makers.
• Willing to mentor others and work with FAS and RBM preceptors.
• Ten or more years working for a biotech / pharmaceutical manufacturer with at least three years in a leadership capacity.
• Experience in specialty products and specialty product launches required.
• Previous experience in working on or managing a field reimbursement team and / or patient services program is required.
• Other preferred areas of experience include field sales, reimbursement or managed care account management, managed markets marketing experience, or brand marketing.
• Alliance or co-promotion experience preferred.
• Successful candidates will have a strong patient focus and an understanding of patient access services.
• Strong analytical background as well as experience with network (PSP/SP) data
• Knowledge of Part B and D biologics marketplace.
• Must be an ethical, team player and have the ability to work in a cross-functional team environment - contributing creative ideas and positive energy to the group.
• Imperative to operate at the highest level of trust and integrity.
• Must have a positive attitude, willing to work hard and have fun as a valued team member.
• Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 13242BR