Research Associate I/II HPLC Protein Analytics
Apex is seeking a Research Associate I/II to join the analytical group and support the manufacturing activities for XTENylated proteins. He/She must be highly motivated and collaborative to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. He/She will report to the Senior Research Associate of the Analytical Development group.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a range analytical assays applicable to therapeutic proteins such as SDSPAGE, pH, Osmolality, UVVis, and HPLC-based methods for the biochemical characterization of XTENylated proteins.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate test results in an effective manner.
- Maintain records well and summarize data;
- Manage and maintain analytical instruments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or relevant scientific discipline with at least 1 year of experience in protein analytics.
- Experience with HPLC is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.