Technical Customer Trainer
Technical Customer Trainer
San Diego, CA
As a member of the customer training program, you will be supporting a creative and effective learning environment for researchers. Your enthusiastic communication style and dedication to training will enable scientists to gain a thorough understanding of new techniques, applications and technologies in their field. Your technical expertise allows you to serve as a consultant to trainees from experimental design to troubleshooting researcher’s applications. Through customer engagement, you will further support current marketing strategies and new product introduction, ultimately growing the sales of the company overall.
- Deliver customer training courses aligned with corporate goals, regulatory requirements and quality management system
- Organize training schedules, course registrations, course logistics and classroom agenda
- Prepare and present training materials (presentations, lab activities, webinars, web-based trainings etc.)
- Serve as co-trainer/preparation assistant on other courses as needed
- Maintain training lab equipment and supplies
- Collaborate with manager, as well as, marketing and R&D departments in development of new course content according to identified learning objectives and market demands
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, attendees, feedback etc.
- Determine overall effectiveness of courses and implement improvements
- PhD or M.S. in Immunology, Stem Cell Biology, Cancer Research or similar life science field
- Three to five years’ lab experience with knowledge of flow cytometricprocedures, concepts, and laboratory techniques, and/or GMP compliant cell processing
- Experience in training technical concepts and lab procedures or designing technical course content with modern training techniques and tools
- Working knowledge in MS Office, with additional knowledge of Articulate, Captivate or other e-learning platforms a plus
- Creative delivery style and engaging communication skills with comfort to speak to crowds of varying sizes and knowledge levels
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 2,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity