GABAeron, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on stem cell–based therapy development for neurological diseases. GABAeron takes a novel approach that combines precision medicine (using genetic information for patient stratification) with regenerative medicine (using human iPSC-derived cell products for therapy). The therapeutic programs of GABAeron are specifically designed to replace the lost cells and restore brain functions with human iPSC-derived cell products in patients with genetically defined neurological diseases.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in cell culture experience, is fastidious in his/her organizational abilities and attention to detail, and is an excellent communicator.
This person will be expected to bring a team player attitude, openness to learn, and flexibility to adapt to changing requirements in a small company.
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Solid foundation in cell culture
- Ability to learn various web-based software for procurement, organization, communication, etc
- 1+ year of laboratory experience, preferably involving cell culture
- Proficiency in managing Google Suite applications (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
GABAeron is an Equal Opportunity Employer.