Global Head of Processing- Vegetable Seeds
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Head of Processing, are to:
- Develops, executes and directs the Global Processing Strategy to ensure the global departmental resources are available on time to meet the company's growing demand for volume and profitability;
- Develops and executes Standard Operating Procedures to optimize standard cost prices while maintaining quality standards;
- Decides and directs global resources in order to ensure global processing results are delivered within quality guidelines, in a timely manner;
- Facilitates global integrity of inventoried goods and collaborates with other departments to ensure risks and liabilities are minimized;
- Maintains a strong functional link to and realizes synergies with corresponding Bayer Crop Science (BCS) function;
- Manages the global PRC department, ensures a safe working environment and manages, directs and coordinates training and development planning of employees;
- Links to regional community in BCS;
- As a member of the Operations Management LT, carries responsibility for the Operations Management strategy.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree with ten plus years of cumulative experience in Seed Processing high value/small seed vegetable crops and preferably five years plus experience in other Operations working areas (Production, Quality Assurance, Logistics);
- Minimum five years' experience in an international management position preferably within a matrix organization structure;
- Knowledge of domestic and international vegetable seed markets;
- Knowledge in Warehousing, Seed Conditioning, Seed Enhancement, Seed Treatment, Packaging and Shipping;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to cooperatively interface with all corporate departments and employee levels;
- Cooperative, flexible and team builder;
- Ability to build up global networks.
- Master's degree desired.
Domestic Relocation assistance is offered for this position.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States