Security Analyst Investigator
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Security Analyst Investigator, are to:
- Maintain responsibility of reviewing investigative leads referred by key cross-functional partners such as Information Risk Management (IRM), Cyber Defense, and Human Resources to determine and/or recommend investigative next steps, as appropriate;
- Oversee review process by handling and processing of business critical information and services, leveraging Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tool to conduct comprehensive fact finding on the alleged incident to determine or justify investigative viability (key priority would be developing fact pattern), interviewing business leaders and or functional peers to develop appropriate risk assessments that drive investigative priority and or resourcing, and collaborating with cross functional partners such as IRM and Compliance to develop investigative next steps, as appropriate;
- Act responsible for analyzing and interpreting large data sets across multiple platforms to develop predictive analysis and trends to strengthen Use cases and anomaly detection protocols, as well as to enable strategic security awareness campaigns that target identified risk(s);
- Act as the primary process owner for entering and updating case/allegation information into an online database;
- Draft Reports of Investigations (ROI) for leadership review and or proposed actions;
- Proactively identify new sources of information and process approaches to improve investigative and analytical capability, reliability, and or effectiveness.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree and four years' experience conducting mathematical, analytical or statistical research, OR four years' service in an intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint;
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Four or more years working experience supporting Commercial Operations or Research/Innovation;
- IT experience;
- Investigation experience;
- Project management experience;
- Knowledge/familiarity with Data Loss Prevention, SIEM, UeBA platforms.
Domestic Relocation Available
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: PA-Pittsburgh, NJ-Whippany