Sr Research Assoc I, Bioanalytical
Specific Responsibilities and skills for the Position:
The position supports the clinical operations team located at Gilead's corporate office in Foster City, CA - San Francisco Bay area.
The role entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
Specific responsibilities and skills:
This role provides support to the clinical pharmacology group, working closely with PK scientists and lead personnel for the collection and delivery of Bioanalytical samples (PK and PD) for clinical studies.
Working in a high volume and high-paced environment, this role will liaise daily with the analytical labs, external vendors, and internal stakeholders handling multiple analytes, studies, and triaging queries.
The ideal candidate will possess a four-year degree in the life sciences field, previous exposure to clinical trial development, and the ability to multi-task in a professional manner.
Note: This is not a lab position, this is an office based role.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
Track and manage bioanalytical studies across therapeutic areas utilizing databases, spread sheets, and other tools.
• Study specific pharmacokinetic data deliverables
• Vendor specific study deliverables
• Pharmacokinetic long term stability
• Pharmacokinetic sample storage and disposal
• Draft meeting agendas and assist in preparing meeting minutes (with action items)
• Interact with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent plus a minimum of 2+year relevant clinical experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry or MS with 0+years of industry experience but exposure to clinical environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Knowledge of FDA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures a plus
• Anticipates problems and obstacles, and proactively seeks guidance and develops solutions to accomplish tasks
• Proven organizational skills demonstrated by the ability to understand and prioritize instructions and deliver on time
• Excellent attention to detail and a highly productive individual with a strong focus on accuracy
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For jobs in the United States:
As an equal opportunity employer, Gilead Sciences Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who require accommodation in the job application process may mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the‘EEO is the Law'poster.
NOTICE: EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Our environment respects individual differences and recognizes each employee as an integral member of our company. Our workforce reflects these values and celebrates the individuals who make up our growing team.
Gilead provides a work environment free of harassment and prohibited conduct. We promote and support individual differences and diversity of thoughts and opinion.
For jobs in France:
Conformement à la Loi « Informatique et Libertes » (06/01/78), nous vous informons du fait que les donnees personnelles renseignees pourront faire l'objet d'un traitement informatique par Gilead et pourront être transmises aux Organismes Sociaux. Par ailleurs, vous disposez d'un droit d'accès, de rectification et de suppression des donnees vous concernant. Vous pouvez exercer ce droit en mailto:contactant:FranceDataPrivacy@gilead.com
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.