Temp CTMS- Operational Data Repository Lead
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Integrate Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) and Operational Data Repository (ODR) projects. Manage inter-dependencies to ensure that business processes are clearly implemented in either CTMS or ODR avoiding redundancy and duplication. Ensure authoritative data is mapped from source to appropriate CTMS or ODR destination.
• Engage in stakeholder management across multiple functional areas to drive decision making ("shuttle diplomacy").
• Identify key decisions and who should make them.
• Provide management level updates.
• Manage program level risks and issues. Apply Clinical Trial Management knowledge to identifying risks and remediations.
• Work with owners of processes to be impacted by CTMS and ODR to map relevant data and identify “source of truth” to populate CTMS and ODR.
• Coordinate with Business Sponsor and Systems Lead to ensure delivery of project scope.
BS/BA Degree with 10+ years relevant experience. MS degree and 5+ years relevant experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Clinical Trial management activities.
• Strong working knowledge of CRO oversight
• Strong knowledge of data aggregation tools and capabilities.
• Demonstrated experience integrating data from multiple sources.
• Good problem solving, technical writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
• Strong track record of stakeholder management and collaboration skills
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 12823BR