Contract position responsible for conducting formulation and analytical activities in support of early discovery and development programs.
- Develops and prepares formulations for compounds in discovery and development
- Conducts experiments to determine physical and chemical properties of compounds in discovery and early stages of development
- Support oral dosage formulation development and physical characterization activities
- Responsible for analytical related activities including method development, operation and maintenance of HPLC and dissolution testing apparatus
- Meets with research groups for project meetings and prepares data for presentation.
- PhD in pharmaceutics or related with 0-1 year industry experience
- MS or BA degree in related scientific discipline with 5-7 years industry experience
- Experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Must have proven skills in the areas of formulation experience in developing oral and IV dosing solutions for preclinical studies
- Experience with other dosage forms or advanced formulations (e.g. modified release) is a plus
- Experience with analytical instrumentation
- Hands on experience in HPLC, dissolution
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills along with strengths in delivering results on firm deadlines in support of discovery/development programs.
- Thinks critically and creatively and is able to work independently, determine appropriate resources for resolution of problems and have strong organizational and planning skills.