Associate Director, Investor Relations
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, the person in this role will be tasked with helping develop and execute Regeneron's Investor Relations strategy, which includes strategic positioning and dissemination of the Company's corporate message, interactions with the investment community and identifying and targeting key investor groups, both in the U.S. and globally. The person is this role will be expected to take on a significant role in interfacing with the investment community while serving as a credible and timely source of information. He/she will also be responsible for helping develop strategies to target select investors and funds in order to expand stock ownership base, both in the U.S. and on a global basis.
1. Develops and executes the Company's Investor Relations strategic programs.
2. Works with Senior Management and various internal stakeholders to develop and refine strategic communications delivered to investors and analysts.
3. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of Regeneron's commercial products, research pipeline and business strategies to assist in representing the Company to the investment community and Wall Street analysts.
4. Liaises with Corporate Communications and the Controller's department on materials such as press releases and earnings releases, for dissemination to the public.
5. Prioritizes and organizes external meeting requests with investors and analysts.
6. Develops relationships and maintains regular communication with all buy-side and sell-side contacts to provide up to date information about events and market trends affecting the Company, with the goal of supporting our long-term vision, in a compliant manner.
7. Monitors and analyzes data relating to trading activity, relevant industry data, and peer company performance
8. Tracks, reviews, and compiles detailed financial models and maintains a dynamic, detailed, internal consensus financial model, based on covering sell-side analyst models.
9. Facilitates preparation of PowerPoint presentations for the investment community, analyzes and tracks competitor activities for dissemination to executive management and for use in competitive positioning.
10. Manages information necessary for preparation of the Annual Report and other strategic financial communications.
11. Prepares materials for investor conferences, and the preparation of detailed stock trading and shareholder information for presentations to Senior Management.
12. Manages targeted marketing activities to new and existing shareholders.
13. Stays abreast of competitive commercial and research products/programs.
14. Attends investor conferences on an as-needed basis.
• MD and/or PhD or advanced training in relevant scientific area
• 4-6 years of experience in consulting, banking, finance or equity research. Prior investor relations experience is a plus, though not required
• Excellent written, verbal and PowerPoint skills
• Excellent research abilities, outstanding attention to detail, efficient time management abilities and the willingness and ability to maintain and foster relationships
• Ability to travel
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 10114BR