Associate Director, Field Force Effectiveness - Respiratory
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
***This role is based in Sleepy Hollow, NY. It is NOT a field based role***
This position offers the opportunity to partner and collaborate with many of the functions integral to the commercialization of DUPIXENT in respiratory. This individual will report to Director, CBU Effectiveness for DUPIXENT. This job requires working with sales leadership, the field sales teams, sales training, marketing, sales analytics, market research, HR, legal, Compliance and other functions as required to continuously improve sales force effectiveness.
• Partner with Director, CBU Effectiveness and brand team to set operational strategy in alignment with brand strategy
• Coordinate and execute tactical plans to drive the commercial success of DUPIXENT
• Ensure cross-functional and cross-collaboration communication and alignment with Alliance Marketing, Field Access and Reimbursement, Trade, Medical and National Accounts
• Offer lens of salesforce in internal meetings
• Collaborate with the Director, Incentive Compensation and Regional Directors to design, implement, and track IC plans for DUPIXENT
• Collaborate with Analytics and Regional Directors to establish and monitor agreed metrics for field teams and ensure regular distribution to the field leadership and the field teams
• Partner with Commercial Training on Plan of Action Meetings, Train the Trainer Meetings, Career Development, Selling Models, training curriculum, etc.
• Collaborate with Sanofi counterpart and field management to ensure DUPIXENT objectives are aligned across companies
• Work with Finance to ensure field force budgets are properly aligned with field initiatives and reports generated to monitor adherence to budgets
• Partner with Customer Relationship Management system administrator on tools to allow the Medical Specialists, District Managers, and home office to gauge promotional effectiveness
• Act as a communication liaison between the home office, field teams, customers and Sanofi
• Manage the overall strategic and operations calendar, interact with the Regional Directors' direct reports, organize staff meetings and business reviews
The Associate Director, Field Force Effectiveness must possess the expertise to interpret and draw business insights from data analysis to formulate recommendations and execute action plans. Demonstrate cross-functional coordination to execute product initiatives. Other critical success factors include:
• Confidence and ability to influence senior executives in support of key initiatives
• Proactively and independently prioritize requests and business needs
• Ability to facilitate cross-functional collaboration (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Sales Analytics, HR, Compliance, Legal, etc.)
• Strong organization/ coordination capabilities and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to develop and leverage internal network to facilitate the execution of business requirements
Job Experience and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree minimum; MBA preferred
• Seven or more years of progressive pharmaceutical industry experience with a strong preference for field management and home office experience
• Knowledge of asthma marketplace
• Product launch experience preferred
• Travel as required; 25 - 30%
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11942BR