Dir./Sr. Dir., Commercial Forecasting & Analytics
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Head of Commercial Forecasting and Analytics, which is a Director/Senior Director leveled position, is responsible for overseeing all the quantitative analytical support related to forecasting, demanding planning, or other key commercial analytics. This position will develop and maintain all in-line forecasts for our launched products, as well as, our pre-launch product candidates.
This positon will manage a team of 5-7 forecasting and analytical professionals that partner closely with Regeneron Commercial Business Units (CBUs) to produce high detailed bottoms forecast scenarios. This position will work cross company with Regeneron's collaborators, as well as, cross functional with internal groups such as Corporate Finance, Manufacturing, Tax, Accounting, Strategic Planning, etc.
The Head of Commercial Forecasting and Analytics will provide, as needed, reporting and analytics support to stakeholders.
The position will have regular interaction with Commercial and Company Senior Leaders. This position requires an ability to present complicated analysis to individuals with a wider variety of backgrounds.
• Create and maintain bottoms up multiyear forecasts for all in-line forecasts for our launched products, as well as, our pre-launch product candidates.
• Provide as needed reporting and analytics support to stakeholders.
• Manage team of 5-7 forecasting and analytical professionals.
• Work cross functionally with Commercial Leadership, key Commercial groups (eg, Market Research, Trade, Market Access), Corporate Finance, Manufacturing, Tax, Accounting, Strategic Planning, etc.
• Work with alliance partners to align forecast and forecast assumption.
• Responsible for leading commercial efforts related to organization's long range strategic plan.
• Work with stakeholders to align on assumptions for multiple forecast scenarios.
• Deliver robust quantitative market assessments with clear articulation of the key drivers, sensitivities, risks and opportunities for presentations to Commercial Leadership.
• Performance analytics and commercial decision support for marketed products.
• Master's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other discipline appropriately focused on analysis.
• At least 12 to 15 years of biotech, pharmaceutical, banking or management consulting experience with at least 7 to 10 years of experience developing and maintaining forecasts and other predictive models for pharmaceutical products, marketing initiatives, and market events.
• Experience includes characterizing market dynamics that influence biopharmaceutical product performance.
• Must possess high level analytical thinking and problem solving, as well as interpersonal and communication skills sufficient for developing relationships with, and communicating effectively to, senior and executive level stakeholders.
• Must have ability to work cross-functionally and cross-company to incorporate a broad range of perspectives and to provide actionable outputs to all stakeholders up to the executive level.
• Must be comfortable multitasking and working under tight deadlines. Competencies in forecasting modeling, high-level Excel and PowerPoint skills, especially in regards to graphing and visual presentation of data, are critical.
• Possesses understanding of integration of secondary data and primary market research to create full therapeutic area insights and integrate into forecasting approaches.
• Individual must have a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy in creating deliverables and must be highly self-directed in engaging with stakeholders
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 12436BR