Manager/ Sr. Manager Marketing - HCP
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development.
The Manager/Senior Manager, HCP Marketing is responsible for essential operational activities to support DUPIXENT for atopic dermatitis in the US.
• Manage all US dermatology congress activities including exhibit booths, advertising and corporate-sponsored (non-IME) events.
• Coordinate all expert encounters at medical conferences and is the key contact with the agency partner and their alliance counterpart.
• Manage the operational activities for the newly created AD speakers' bureau including liaison with internal and external partners.
• Responsible for the Marketing Advisory Board (comprised of field representatives) including the development of agendas and managing the conference calls/meetings.
• Key liaison with internal Operations and the field team for inventory management of promotional materials.
o Work cross functionally to coordinate and track spend for the overall brand budget across workstreams to ensure that the alliance is operating within the JCC-endorsed budget and appropriate phasing.
o Coordinate with external agencies and alliance on key projects.
o Assist in planning & participation in relevant Brand Team Meetings with Alliance.
o Support current project leads to efficiently manage operational activities
o Ensure that the marketing processes, programs, and internal reports are developed, implemented, and effectively administered to be consistent with corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical guidelines.
• Brand Acumen
o Able to master scientific principles and mechanism of action supporting DUPIXENT.
o Develop a clear understanding of the atopic dermatitis market, customer insights and future competitive landscape.
o Able to interact across all levels of the organization to clearly articulate brand vision and strategies.
o Understand reimbursement environment including specific utilization management criteria for DUPIXENT in atopic dermatitis.
• Bachelors degree required
• Ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills both internally & externally.
• Must be willing to travel approximately 20 – 30% and willing to travel on weekends to conferences and meetings, as needed.
• Presentation skills and the ability to listen and communicate to a wide variety of scientific and commercially oriented individuals
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to affect results by maneuvering through appropriate formal and informal organizational channels.
• Strong project, process and prioritization skills.
• Must be proactive and have the ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to operate in high-paced environment.
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• Strong scientific acumen
• Previous marketing experience preferred but not required.
• Immunology experience preferred.
• Biologic/self-injectable experience preferred.
• Launch experience a plus.
• Prior pharmaceutical sales experience preferred.
• Dermatology experience a plus
• Previous work within a co-promote or Alliance is a plus
• Biotechnology or small specialty pharmaceutical marketing experience desired.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11143BR