Mgr./Sr. Mgr., Advanced Analytics
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Manager / Sr. Manager role within Advanced Analytics is an individual contributor role that serves as an advisor to internal customers from sales and marketing. The primary objective of the role is to consult and deliver analytics that support strategic and tactical decision making in the areas of sales force and marketing effectiveness, both for in line and pre-commercial products.
• As the primary business advisor, consult and manage the day-to-day relationship and projects with sales leadership, brand teams and market access stakeholders for assigned brand(s).
• Continually match business insight needs with analytical solutions and use tools to track, report, and analyze marketing and sales information.
• Build, evolve and administer brand-tuned monthly business reviews to assigned brand stakeholders.
• Consult sales & marketing by performing ad-hoc, data-mined analyses.
• Develop proactive data-mined analyses to uncover actionable insights and business opportunities.
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to coordinate cross-functional analysis and data acquisition.
• Consult with marketing and liaise with modelers to design and measure commercial mix models for both personal and non-personal promotion.
• Engage with sales & marketing and liaise with modelers to design and measure promotion response analyses and models to provide insights and recommendations that optimize targeting and sampling for different customer segments.
• With modelers, co-construct customer segmentation to support brand strategy, including patient profiles and other behavioral analysis.
• Continually update knowledge of industry data sources & techniques that could be used to improve Regeneron's commercial analysis.
BS/BA required. Advanced degree in quantitative subject (e.g. Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics) preferred
• Minimum 5 years analytical experience in pharmaceuticalorbiotechnology industries.
• Commercial business intelligence tool report creation experience required (any, but e.g.: QlikView, Tableau, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, Cognos, Spotfire).
• SAS code-writing skills (BASE, STAT, SQL, Macros) preferred, SQL query-writing preferred.
• In-depth knowledge and data mining experience using secondary subnational prescription and sales data. Experience with longitudinal patient, specialty pharmacy/ hub data preferred.
• Experience in either commercial mix modeling or alignment, targeting, and call planning highly preferred.
• Experience in primary market research preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Presentation skills to take sophisticated analysis and apply a business context for non-analytical associates required.
• 3 years of pharmaceutical or commercial products analytical experience in a commercial operations setting.
- Trade data, 857/862 data preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11875BR