Channel Program Associate/Senior Associate
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Channel Program Associate will provide broad coordination and documentation support across Trade functions to implement required departmental and company standards, policies and procedures. Tracking of adherence to state, national, federal and industry standards will also be in scope for job objectives. Candidate will have excellent written communication, PowerPoint, and project tracking skills in order to be able to centrally coordinate activities across the Trade functions and regularly report to management and other stakeholders. Regular agenda development, issuance of meeting minutes and tracking of actions plans along with weekly status reporting will be required to assure Trade activities remain on time, in scope. Excellent collaboration will be required across internal Regeneron staff and departments, along with collaborative role with field teams across Regeneron and Sanofi Genzyme Alliance brands, reporting to the Manager Channels Distribution.
1. Assist with monitoring global brand security programs.
2. Liaise with Medical Affairs, Marketing, Manufacturing, Legal, Regulatory and other stakeholders as necessary to address customer inquiries and Trade initiatives
3. Update Regeneron Class of Trade (COT) schema, working with Chargebacks Manager.
4. Maintaining departmental policy documents, including SOPs, approval documentations and associated correspondence documentation to channel partners.
5. Maintaining departmental SharePoint site for centralized document control.
6. This position serves to coordinate Trade activities across internal stakeholders, Commercial departments, with external vendors and as required with Alliance counterparts.
7. Ongoing reporting to Senior Director and other stakeholders as identified, of Trade departmental activities including at minimum: training, policy development, service level metrics, audit findings or services issues, staff deployment, field inquires/needs/trends, etc.
8. Document Trade Department policies and procedures – includes DocuCompliance (internal Sop and training system) oversight of SOPs and change control management; training for policy changes coordinated through Learning systems and/or Commercial Training.
9. Maintain department Audit activity tracking – schedule of audits for IT, Pharmacovigilence, Internal Audit, etc.; responses and timing of corrective actions; engagement with other departments and vendors as necessary to address audit findings.
10. Back up to other Trade staff for daily functions including :
o Returns/replacements processing based on HCP requests
o Trade returns/replacements and credits
o Copay card requests for Alliance Products
11. Responses/monitoring of any field request to the Trade departmental mailbox – must address inquiries from internal stakeholders and external customer requests; log issues/trends and report to management for corrective actions.
12. Assist with completion of required processes to enforce distribution, data and services contracts for various brands – ongoing actions including document updates, amendment and notification tracking, renewal monitoring, document and track completion of required activities, i.e. annual reporting to Regeneron, recall effectiveness checks, etc.
13. Assist with implementation of required changes identified within Trade to adhere to meet federal DQSA provisions – reporting, monitoring shipments, responding to serialization inquiries within 24 hours, etc.
14. Serve as Trade IT systems liaison managing integration and onboarding, along with documentation for systems – i.e. RRS for EYLEA returns, Pt Journey outcomes for pharmacy, Quarterly Business Review presentations, chargebacks systems and dashboard (Clickview) reporting. Assist with invoice tracking and Purchase Order Reconciliation.
15. Coordinate departmental meetings and summits, with assistance from administrative staff as appropriate.
16. Special Projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience in document development including policies, trackers, project plans, meeting support materials
- Demonstrated independent project management, goal setting and milestone tracking
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and management, along with external vendors or departments.
- Demonstrated high integrity and sensitivity in handling confidential and material company information
- Demonstrated communication skills, including presentation, and content development
- Demonstrated results orientation
- Demonstrated planning capabilities, including meeting planning and meeting facilitation
- Understanding of financial concepts and contracting issues
- Ability to travel 10%, including rarely weekends as necessary
- Prior experience in distribution or trade functions within a pharmaceutical manufacturer, distributor/wholesaler or specialty pharmacy
- Prior experience working in a flexible work team environment with teams located remotely and in-house
- Experience with management reporting, dashboards and coordination activities
- Customer service experience in a healthcare related field
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 11424BR