In-house CRA/ Project Associate
Purpose: To describe the CPI expectations for the position of Project Associate/In-house CRA. Description:
Under the direction of the Project Leader, the In-house CRA/Project Associate responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the organization of external project training :
- Track project specific training sessions conducted by the project management team with the Principal Investigator and study staff
- Ensure site training documentation is filed to the TMF
- Create site training material required per SOPs (Sponsor and/or CPI) and study specific protocol, ie job aids
Implement and execute approved project operation(s) tasks Monitor study progress and populate approved study templates that track milestone achievement(s) As assigned, communicate and liaise with key project personnel (sponsor and CPI team members) Collaborate and communicate in a team with CRAs, Project Managers and track essential documents as per study specific communication plans
MS degree in life sciences with at least 3 years’ of experience in leading projects and project operations in a corporate or institutional environment with at least 1 year of pharmaceutical and/or research experience. Or BS degree in life sciences with 4 years’ experience in project operations in a corporate or institutional environment with at least 2 years of pharmaceutical and/or research experience. Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to external and internal cross-functional team members.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and demonstrated exposure to MS project preferred