Lab Assistant (Part-time Position)
Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (AGTC) is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to developing novel gene therapies for ophthalmic diseases. AGTC is aggressively expanding and seeks a part-time Lab Assistant.
- The Lab Assistant reports to the PD Early Upstream Scientist I
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain training and proficiency on assigned tasks according to SOPs
- Periodic cleaning of equipment, including but not limited to Water baths, incubators, biological Safety cabinets
- Maintain specified areas of the lab
- Collect, autoclave, and prepare materials for Stericycle to Collect
- Maintain laboratory consumable stocks including pipets, filter units flasks etc.
- Glass washing and autoclaving of reusable supplies.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 0-2 years laboratory experience.
- Prefer current degree seeking student
AGTC offers a competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience, including salary, benefits, and company equity. AGTC is an EOE and maintains a drug free workplace. Please submit CV or resume.