Senior HANA Data Modeller
Conceive, design and implement new business technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems through the integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data. Generate new proposals and lead those efforts. Investigate, identify, develop, and optimize new methods, algorithms, and technologies to derive novel, competitive insights from disparate data sources or drive productivity and efficiency gains throughout multiple business areas. Act as a lead data scientist in his/her area of expertise and critically evaluate relevant scientific and technological advances and integrate this knowledge into new business technology solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include :
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Conceive, design and implement new business technology solutions that solve significant scientific or business problems through the integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data. Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies related to the storage, transfer, integration, visualization, and analysis of large and complex data sets. Broad expertise in software development, data warehousing, statistics, and machine learning.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, and utilize this knowledge in the rapid advancement of agile, impactful, and cost-effective solutions.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Seize opportunities to pursue relevant leads that are in line with the group's strategy.
- Proactively seek out new information and technologies in the literature/public domain and incorporate into individual project(s) as well as the overall program.
- May mentor/supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals; is accountable for the effective performance of the team/individuals.
- A primary author of publications and presentations.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, and data security.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 12 years of experience, Master's Degree or equivalent education and typically 10 years of experience, PhD and typically 4 years of experience. Background in life sciences or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Possess thorough theoretical and practical understanding of own discipline.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience with SAP HANA migration, Security using analytic privileges & Optimization HANA Sizing and performance tuning.
- Experience with SAP HANA Predictive Libraries tool set and application of statistical models to various business scenario