Research Associate II
More than 1,200 Pharmacyclics and AbbVie research scientists, clinicians, marketing, operations and corporate professionals work in the San Francisco Bay Area. They combine their expertise in immuno-oncology, stem cells, and cell-signaling with their knowledge of bispecific antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs), and covalent-inhibitor technologies to discover and develop novel cancer treatments. Together, we are striving to outsmart cancer.
General Position Summary:
Participate in the validation of analytical methods used for the analysis of novel small molecule therapeutic compounds and their impurities using a variety of analytical techniques. Experience in HPLC and/or GC are required. Analyze routine and non-routine samples ranging from early development to late stage clinical development using e.g. HPLC and GC (preparation of reagents, samples, operation of instruments, data analysis, and notebook documentation).Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze routine and non-routine samples using HPLC and/or GC, which involve preparation of reagents, samples, operation of instruments, data analysis, and notebook documentation. Validate analytical methods using HPLC and GC equipment. Maintain cGMP compliance in the laboratory
BS or MS in chemistry or biochemistry.
Documented training in cGMP and GLP regulations.
- 3+years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Industrial experience with HPLC (Empower software) and GC (ChemStation software)
- Good computer skills in Mocrosoft's Excel and Word software
- Knowledgeable in cGMP, GLP, and ICH guidelines