Alliance Management Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Alliance Management Intern, are to:
- Support a new oncology alliance launch in the US;
- Support the activities of the Center of Excellence within the Alliance Management;
- Provide IT infrastructure support for alliances on Office 365 - SharePoint for individual alliances, Resource Portal;
- Assist with Alliance Management training courses;
- Work on Program Development with Vantage Partners.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Candidate must be enrolled in the first or second year of a M.B.A. study with interest in Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals;
- Must have good analytical, written and IT skills that include cloud computing, project planning/organizational capabilities and ability to manage time without high level of supervision;
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and have website/e-media, project management experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States