Scientist - Oncology Research
Omniox, Inc. is an IND-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a proprietary protein platform to treat diseases where hypoxia and ischemia drive poor clinical outcomes, such as cancer, stroke and critical care. We have strong financial sponsorship from leading investors.
We are seeking an individual for a Scientist position in our Oncology Research group. This individual will join our efforts in investigating the effects of our protein therapeutics, in combination with cancer immunotherapy, on tumor growth and progression. The individual will work both independently and as a part of a highly collaborative group. As part of a multidisciplinary team, this individual will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to and gain knowledge of the full scope of the biopharmaceutical product development process.
As an Omniox team member, you will support our corporate values of:
- Scientific and operational excellence
- Open-mindedness and courage
- Lead research projects investigating immunological changes within the tumor microenvironment
- Provide scientific input and direction on experimental design
- Execute experiments in a group setting
- Analyze experimental data and communicate research findings in both written and oral formats
- Ph.D. degree in Immunology
- Prior experience in murine handling and in vivo drug administration (e.g. tail-vein injections)
- Prior postdoctoral experience a plus, but not required
- Prior experience with in vivo tumor modeling preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry, histology, immunohistochemistry, ELISA, tissue culture, RT-PCR
The candidate must be organized and highly detail-oriented, and must have excellent oral presentation and written communication skills. The candidate should be motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and be capable of multi-tasking. A keen sense of logic with the ability to prioritize and solve problems creatively is desired.
We offer competitive compensation including bonus, stock options, health benefits, and paid time off.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Omniox is an equal opportunity employer. Wewill consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.