Auransa Inc. is an AI-driven pharmaceutical startup focusing on developing precise medicines for cancer, aging, and other disorders. We are a group of veteran drug developers, data scientists, chemists, and more, who share the common purpose of developing treatments for serious human diseases in order to save lives and relieve suffering.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated research associate to join our team in San Jose BioCube. Under the guidance of the research director, this person will perform day-to-day lab maintenance and support research projects. In addition, he/she will work closely with the preclinical team to perform in vitro cellular assays to validate targets and perform mechanism of action studies, which are critical in advancing drug discovery and development programs of the company.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required with a minimum of 2 years post degree research experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience with standard sterile tissue culture and cell biology techniques required for the routine handling and maintenance of primary and cancer cells
- Appropriate technical and scientific knowledge
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently while also being able to follow directions
- Additional molecular biology and biochemistry skills are highly desirable