Processing Operator III
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Bayer Crop Science Seed Processing Operator III, are to:
- Understand, follow and accept policies and procedures;
- Ensure safe working environment and practices;
- Ability to execute all processes within Processing sub-department;
- Basic computer/MS office skills (open files and read only abilities);
- Movex reporting only;
- Positive attitude, team player and willingness to collaborate;
- Ability to observe abnormalities and know who to contact;
- Training of new employees in departmental processes;
- Seedsmanship / quality / delivery of their work;
- Continuous improvement on the work floor;
- Refer to Processing Operator Competency Profile Matrix Spreadsheet for additional information.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years of manufacturing and/or Agricultural operations experience;
- Ability to gain certification (internal training) to operate a forklift and/or reach truck safely and competently.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States