Associate Director Channel Marketing
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director, Channel Marketing, are to:
- Develop, execute, and monitor Cross-Channel (Specialty Pharmacy, Group Purchasing Organizations, Health Plans, PBMs, IDNs) marketing programs, tactics and resources for the Account Management team as guided by the Deputy Director's (DDs) of Channel Strategy;
- Collaborate with Channel Strategy and Account Management to identify key customer segment insights and innovative opportunities for customer engagement;
- Manage vendors, budget and Legal Medical Regulatory (LMR) submittals and approvals for all Bayer Channel tactics;
- Ensure all programs and activities are conducted in accordance with Bayer Legal and Compliance policies, clinical strategies, and Pharma industry regulations;
- Collaborate with Global as needed on programs and tactics that may best be shared;
- Measure program and tactic impact where applicable and iterate/suggest modifications as needed;
- Assist in building and implementing the Account Management Plans of Action (POAs);
- Provide channel insights and innovative ideas as input into the annual brand planning process and tactical plans;
- Support the rollout of all Bayer related programs and tactics;
- Assist with any industry association meeting content and setup as needed.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least six years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries OR Master's degree with at least four years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries OR Pharm D. degree with at least two years related work experience in pharma, biotech, healthcare industry or ad agency supporting these industries;
- At least two years of Marketing or U.S. channel experience;
- Strong project management skills, developing timeline, project milestone, status reporting and issue resolution;
- Strong capabilities managing and prioritizing multiple projects;
- Ability to anticipate and proactively plan to avoid implementation issues;
- Ability to estimate project costs and manage projects within budget;
- Ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships at the executive level and across business functions, as well as with external business partners;
- Strong customer focus with ability to anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations;
- Ability to use customer insights to drive and guide the development of new offerings;
- Ability to manage complexity and analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions;
- Plans and Aligns, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Manages Complexity.
- Advanced degree;
- Advertising agency experience;
- Managed markets experience;
- Sales experience;
- Knowledge of channel specific and program and promotional regulatory requirements.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States