Brand Management Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Brand Management Intern, are to:
- Work cross functionally with various Commercial teams (both office and field based) on new product commercialization projects;
- Support development of localized US Marketing Brand Plans;
- Apply business knowledge to support monthly operational reporting and forecasting;
- Support the Brand Manager(s) with day-to-day activities related to maintaining status updates, formulating project plans, assisting with documentation, leading meetings, and working with breakout teams on specific topics;
- Assist various teams across the US Commercial organization in support of on-going initiatives;
- Support US Marketing organization in communicating market needs through the Global Strategic Marketing group and New Product Development.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Completed or currently obtaining a degree in Engineering or related field (Marketing, Finance, Business Management);
- Leadership and critical thinking skills demonstrated through involvement in previous work experience, extracurricular, community service activities.
- MBA Student;
- Previous commercial experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States