Team Lead IT
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC's Pittsburgh, PA, office seeks a Team Lead IT to lead desktop and device management processes following company governance and policies.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Team Lead IT, are to:
- oversee partners to properly handle the life cycle and support processes of our devices meeting agreed SLAs;
- collaborate with the regional and global IT organization to improve user experience, productivity, and satisfaction; and
- coordinate regional and global projects ensuring adherence to established company project methodologies and standards.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) or a combination of education, experience and training evaluated to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a directly related field plus five (5) years of experience in a related position.
- desktop management, device management, asset management, project management, customer service experience and provider operations knowledge
- working in leading positions on mid- to large-size companies;
- working with IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes implementation and compliance;
- working with/handling incident, change, problem, and knowledge management processes to monitor quality of services and achieve continuous improvement;
- working in cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams on projects with regional and global scopes, aiming for cost savings and complexity reductions, harmonizing and implementing global standards, increasing efficiencies, and assisting with regional or global consolidations and outsourcing;
- managing vendor services provisioning and outsourcing, improving the agility and quality of services delivered by vendors;
- monitoring service level performance from services provided by vendors; and
- working with/within the budgeting process.
- Must have an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certificate
- travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States