IT Security Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, IT Security Analyst, are to:
- Contribute to translation of risks resulting from usage of information technology which are internally and externally regulated into the digital environment;
- Mange IT Security, legal and regulatory risks by performing IT Security Risk Assessments and recommending the appropriate security controls to address the gaps that are not in line with Bayer Policies and Standards;
- Contribute to preparing and presenting the Security Key Perfomance Indicators periodically to the management;
- Perform cloud security assessments and recommends measures over a large scale multi cloud environments;
- Complete department responsibilities within the evaluation of vendor proposals, conduct process analyses, review information security architectures and recommend mitigation measures to exceptions not meeting Company policies;
- Assess third party vendors IT environment and contracts to ensure appropriate IT controls are in place and functioning effectively;
- Implement or coordinate remediation required by audits, and document exceptions as necessary.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with eight or more years of experience; OR
- Master's degree with six or more years of experience; OR
- Doctorate with one or more year of experience; OR
- At least eight years of experience in the areas of information security and risk management;
- Demonstrated experience in managing critical situations as well as analytical, conceptual and technical knowledge;
- Exposure and understanding of Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with Security engineering and security management of cloud based services for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS;
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration;
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management or Active Directory structure;
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, web services, Single Sign On strategies;
- Must be able to react quickly and efficiently to Security issues;
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills;
- Understanding of emerging technologies in IT such as a Cloud Platform and Mobile Bring Your Own Device as well as the associated security risks;
- Highly developed communication, organization, planning, motivational, and influencing skills that are effective in achieving successful business results and in interacting with a diversified and complex customer base (external and internal);
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills;
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work in both cross-functional and global teams;
- Should be proactive and able to operate effectively with minimum supervision;
- Ability to deal comfortably with change;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Certifications in Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager(CISM) and/or Cisco Certified Security Professional(CCSP).
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Location: PA-Pittsburgh, NJ-Morristown, NJ-Whippany, NJ-Parsippany