Manager Global IT-Auditing
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager Global IT-Auditing, are to:
You have achieved significant milestones in your career and are now looking for the next step? You would like to expand your leadership experience, benefit from cross-functional exposure and build your personal network? Become a part of our global IT audit team and play a vital role in ensuring that Bayer's IT challenges such as organizational agility, digitalization, cloud, data governance as well as cyber security are successfully and securely managed.
- As a "trusted advisor" review Bayer's global IT organization, process and system environment with well-established professional expertise and business acumen;
- Bring in your knowledge and insights from real life as well as your ability to provide practicable recommendations;
- Lead global IT audits, independently perform audit projects and ensure audit timelines and internal audit quality criteria are met;
- Benchmark identified processes versus "good/best practices" within Bayer as well as the applicable industry;
- Review the effectiveness of the IT control environment as well as adherence to Bayer internal guidelines, laws and other external applicable regulations;
- Evaluate complex data, IT assets and processes in respect to adequacy, effectiveness, compliance, security and efficiency;
- Prepare the final audit report and conduct the closing presentation to senior management;
- Conduct audits of highly sensitive and confidential nature (e.g. management audits, IT strategy and concept reviews);
- Advise on major IT projects or group wide initiatives in the area of IT and act as an internal
Subject Matter Expert for IT;
- Initiate and foster the continuous development regarding audit tools, methodology and standards;
- Benefit from very structured and comprehensive training and individual development activities including relevant certifications (e.g. CISA) and leadership skills to grow further as a person;
- Expand your network, take a deep dive into Bayer's worldwide locations and broaden your knowledge and skillset;
- Tap unknown and new potentials in your personal development supported by mentoring and coaching.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- BA/BS in relevant field and 10+ years of relevant experience or MBA/MS in Business or Technical Field and 8+ years of relevant experience or 14+ years of relevant experience;
- Working experience in an IT function and profound subject matter expertise in the
area of IT operations (e.g. IT platforms, infrastructure, service management), IT functional leadership (e.g. IT governance, programs & project excellence, security & risk management, strategy & planning) and/or IT business partnering;
- Ideally first experience within an IT audit or IT risk management function;
- Strong attention to detail and passion to perform analytical work in order to derive solution-oriented recommendations for improvement;
- High social competency with excellent communication and presentation skills across all hierarchy levels;
- Strong track record as a project manager and ability to successfully lead through change;
- Great team player and experience in collaborating with people from different cultural backgrounds and hierarchy levels;
- High work ethics and strong willingness to make a difference;
- Desire to travel throughout Bayer's locations worldwide (>50%);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; other languages are welcome.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States