Systems Engineering Co-Op
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Systems Engineering Co-Op, are to:
- Support systems engineering responsibilities at various phases of product development;
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to face challenges that arise during product development, and engineer solutions to meet deadlines;
- Work in both a desk and laboratory setting to apply a hands-on mindset to solving problems.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Enrolled in either an accredited Bachelor's degree program or graduate program with an emphasis in Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering;
- Completion of at least sophomore year;
- Ability to work 40 hours per week;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to plan and manage work activities to achieve objectives.
- Laboratory experience is highly desirable;
- Coursework in medical device development/medical device regulations.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States