Business Management Analyst
The primary goal and objective of this position is to ensure the accurate reconciliation of cost and schedule data across a subset of Information Research initiatives and in compliance with applicable policies and procedures. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to Project Managers, Portfolio Managers, and Functional Managers including composing/reviewing Request for Capital Expenditures, creating Purchase Orders, advising on monthly funding allocation and justification, and reconciling actual costs for project close
- Serve as liaison between the IR Business Management Office (BMO) and Purchasing, as well as Accounts Payable.
- Analyze cost and schedule data for reconciliation and trending.
- Research and resolve invoice-related issues.
- Generate and retain journal entry backups
- Create and maintain reference and training documentation including process flows, checklists, guidance, and FAQs.
- Train applicable personnel to use Portfolio Tracking tools, resulting in their smooth transition into the organization's environment.
- Continuous improvement of BMO processes and tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience tracking and reconciling financial data for a business
- 2-3 years of experience following Accounts Payable and Purchasing processes
- 1-2 years of ITIL experience
- Enthusiasm for periodic re-execution of processes. Some are weekly, others monthly, some annually.
- Ability to communicate financial data and processes both verbally and in documentation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled