Associate Director Pharmacoepidemiology
• Directly supervises the work in one therapeutic areas (TA),
• Prioritizes activities across multiple projects in the assigned TA and effectively negotiates plans with colleagues and customers.
• Communicates the role of pharmacoepidemiology within GPV&E and throughout BMS.
• Ensures TA epidemiologists apply theoretical principles to real problems and bridge uncertainty of the real world with innovative pharmacoepidemiologic solutions.
• Ensures TA team epidemiologists evaluate risk-benefit of pharmaceuticals in context of worldwide regulatory agency use of epidemiologic data.
• Advises on pharmacoepidemiology principles to others in R&D.
• Ensures that all tasks are performed in the most efficient manner possible commensurate with quality, accuracy, and timeliness; and in accordance with current global regulatory requirements, good pharmacoepidemiology guidelines, and BMS cost effectiveness goals.
• PhD in epidemiology or (MD, DO), MPH, at least 3-5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry, some management experience preferred