Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
The Biometric Sciences Statistical Programmer I provides elementary programming support to clinical project teams to support the development, regulatory approval and market acceptance of Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) products. This position is primarily responsible for the implementation of technical solutions for integrating, analyzing and reporting clinical data, including developing and troubleshooting code for these technical solutions.
• Apply knowledge of the drug development process, clinical trial methodology, and common statistical terminology to support analysis and reporting of clinical data
• Review key planning documents (e.g., statistical analysis plan, data presentation plan, data review plan) to ensure alignment with assignment objectives and requirements
• Perform programming in accordance with project standards, programming conventions and programming specifications
• Maintain simple to moderately complex programs and utilities in accordance with predefined specifications and BMS standards
• Develop and debug simple to moderately complex programs for the analysis & reporting of clinical data
• 0-3 years programming experience in industry, US Military or Academic environment ( Academic experience or related coursework will be considered towards experience requirements)
• Rudimentary knowledge of SAS (Statistical Analysis Software): i.e. Base SAS product, with general computing knowledge related to clinical development activities preferred
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
• Some clinical / statistical programming experience related to pharmaceutical clinical development