Lead, Cognitive Process Automation
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Lead Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight for all Robotics Process Automation projects for 2-3 named business functions.
- Areas include - Prioritization / Sequencing, RPA roadmap and blueprints, and Service Delivery across Development projects, ongoing Support and Maintenance.
- Collaborate with Lean Six Sigma, Business and Vendor teams to "Reimagine and Simplify Process", and identify opportunities for Automation.
- Lead teams assigned to RPA IT projects including BMS employees, and vendor resources
- Collaborate with IT Business Partners for enterprise functions and business teams, and provide technical advice as necessary
- Govern all RPA Build and Run engagements with IT, Business stakeholders, and Vendor Leads
- Deliver projects within cost and time budgets
- Provide technical assistance to teams with a bias for "problem solving" and "finding solutions"
- Build and Mentor team of RPA technologists, and groom them to evolve as technical-functional SMEs
- Design, approve and maintain RPA IT standards for development and run, in conformance with BMS' existing standards on SDLC and IT security.
- Lead initiative to build re-useable scripts, assets and artefacts that can be used across RPA projects, and can be leveraged with least effort to other RPA tools (inter-operability)
- Facilitate trainings and product familiarization sessions for business users and IT on an as needed basis
- Collaborate with Agile Methods, DevOps and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill speed, precision and automation in RPA program delivery
- Share industry best practices. Continuously explore new tools, engage with product vendors on product roadmaps and PoCs, and evaluate their technology's relevance / effectiveness for BMS. Continuously share market intelligence with IT / Business colleagues.
- Develop framework to leverage existing artifacts of Processes / Process Models in other BPM tools, use automation to create "User Journeys", and use them as inputs to build RPA design
- 12+ years of work experience in leading Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation. 2+ years' experience in directly leading RPA programs across tools such - Automation Anywhere, Workfusion, Blueprism,, RAGE UiPath, IBM Watson, Microsoft (Cognitive), or Open Source tools.
- Experienced in delivery of front-end applications integrated with Enterprise Platforms (such as SAP / Salesforce) would be valuable. Such front-end applications can include - RPA, Workflow (such as Software AG's ARIS, or Pega's OpenSpan), Machine Learning, or Chatbots. This knowledge should be reflected in understanding of enterprise platforms and its data sets. Exposure to integrating S/4 Hana platform will be seen as a strength.
- Delivered IT projects to any of business functions such as - Finance & Accounting, Procurement / Sourcing, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and HR.
- Passion for Digital technologies, experiment with them, and independent perspectives on their impact on enterprises / consumers
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Experience in building CoE in RPA / Machine Learning / Chatbots / Automation at a Consulting or Client organization.
- Good understanding of concepts such as - Total Automation; Straight Through Processing; Design Thinking; and Lean Process Modelling
- Currently working at a Big 4, IT consulting, or end-user organization.
- Experience in working with Biotech / Pharma / Healthcare / manufacturing industries will help candidate to come up the learning curve quickly. However, it should not be seen as a limitation.
- Led direct and virtual teams
- Under-graduate degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Desirable : certification in RPA tools