- Analyze biologic drug candidates to determine chemical and biophysical properties utilizing advanced analytical techniques.
- Conduct analytical problem solving and method development in support of formulation and drug product process development from early to commercial stage.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to resolve challenges encountered in drug development through experimental design and execution.
- Compile, analyze, and communicate test results to collaborators, investigate unexpected results related to products or analytical methods, and diagnose equipment malfunctions.
- Independently analyze, review and document analytical data in compliance with regulatory requirements, and generate timely and concise documentation of scientific results.
- The successful candidate must have an advanced degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, protein chemistry or related field. 0-3 years of relevant industrial or postdoctoral experience required with a PhD degree or a minimum of 5 years' experience with a M.S. degree.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge and hands-on experience using methods for biophysical chromatographic, spectroscopic, and electrophoretic techniques for the characterization and analysis of proteins.
- The candidate must have excellent scientific, analytical and troubleshooting skills. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required to communicate effectively and contribute to multidisciplinary project teams.
- Additional experience with cGxP requirements, aggregate characterization, and sub-visible particle analysis or oligonucleotide analysis would be a plus.