Medical Manager Immunoscience - Psoriasis
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
• Contributes to the development and execution of the medical plan for the immunoscience portfolio with an initial specific focus on psoriasis globally
• Leads the Medical Competitive Intelligence with data analysis on strategic implications and communication to the internal matrix teams
• Manages activities related to advisory boards, thought leader interactions, conference coverage, as required
• Serves as medical point person for the WW commercial and market research teams and provide input into promotional and non promotional materials
• Works closely with the worldwide medical content and Field Medical operations teams to ensure HQ Medical input and strategic alignment
• Provides support into registration and non-registrational data generation as well as scientific communications and publication plans
• Supports the development of a scientific communication platform across all immunoscience assets in collaboration with R&D colleagues
• Advance scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) with experience in immunoscience is preferred
• 3+ years of pharmaceutical or relevant medical/clinical experience a plus
• Customer focus and ability to navigate a matrixed organization and multiple cultural diversities
• Good knowledge of drug development and/or commercialization processes
• Ability to analyze, interpret, and translate clinical and nonclinical data
• Ability to manage multiple projects and assets simultaneously to ensure timely, on-budget execution of tasks
• Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The candidate will demonstrate the ability to adopt a biopharma enterprise-wide and entrepreneurial mindset, to act with speed, accountability and integrity, and to have fun along the way.