Associate Research Scientist
- Conduct characterization studies on new drug candidates to define biophysical and chemical properties using analytical tools
- Develop parenteral dosage forma for clinical and commercial use
- Help design and execute experimental plans with minimal supervision
- Maintain accurate and complete laboratory notebook records of experimental protocols, results and observations
- Plan and schedule daily laboratory activities to meet established project timelines
- Integrate and interpret research data and present data in group meetings
- Issue periodic reports and assure compliance of the laboratory environment and work generated with corporate and regulatory guidelines
- BS or MS in Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bioengineering or related disciplines.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of protein structure and chemistry.
- Fundamental principles of pharamaceutical science essential for development of injectable dosage forms for protein and peptide therapeutics
- Hands on experience with Analytical tools is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication
- Hands on computer skills and knowledge of basic statistics