Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for accounting and financial planning and analysis with respect to Actuals, Plans, Updates, LBEs, LRPs and various analysis to support the day-to-day operations and strategic plans for the Hepatology Franchise. Serve on project teams and provide financial guidance for overall business decision-making.
This position will require interaction with the high level leaders in the franchises including GMs, Marketing\Sales Directors, their respective teams, and US Commercial financial management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in planning process for Franchise Marketing and Salesforce departments including Plans/Updates/LRP's/LBE's
- Manage month-end close which includes booking journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing Headcount, and analyzing Actuals
- Prepare key management reports (e.g. Franchise Financial Summary, Salesforce) that detail Actual results, budgets, forecasts, and commentary on variance analysis; partake in monthly budget meetings
- Execute and complete a wide range of financial services and deliverables for Franchises and Division Finance. Assess reasonableness and compliance of financial assumptions.
- Interact with all levels of management and communicate financial implications, guidance and recommendations in a professional manner.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA and /or CPA preferred
- 5 - 7 years of progressive experience including financial reporting, planning & analysis, general accounting, or similar experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, customer demands and deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong PC/system skills: working knowledge of computer applications (i.e. SAP, TM1, ePass, Work Day); must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs. TM1 and SAP experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled