Manager/Senior Manager, Travel and Meetings
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
To manage global travel and meetings spend, by developing and implementing long term category strategies, short term sourcing activities, leading negotiations, managing suppliers and systems and working with stakeholders to ensure best in class travel service.
• Responsible for the overall Travel Category management execution and maintenance
• Responsible for converting opportunities into strategic initiatives, sourcing activities, negotiations and implementation activities, where you will take the lead
• Manage RFP processes and contracts for Airlines, Hotels, Car Rentals, Limo/Ground Services, Travel Agencies and Third-party meeting planning companies.
• Maintain and monitor compliance of all Company Travel and Meetings policies and procedures
• Develop strategies and workflows to support employee adherence to the process and policies
• Responsible for Supplier Relationship Management of key Travel and Meetings vendor relationships
• Oversight of the travel management company including all operational issues
• Provide oversight for Strategic Meetings Management program and staff
• Own, promote and support online booking tool (Concur Travel) and meetings management (Cvent) online systems and tools.
• Create and promote expansion of preferred provider programs
• Identify service enhancements, initiate process improvements and deployment of benchmarking-generated best practices.
• Expand the travel program and related technologies globally as required
• Travel related projects, analysis and reporting.
• Concur Travel and Cvent Meetings Management online tools experience a must.
• Strong travel industry knowledge and travel vendor relationships.
• Various software programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Must possess strong influence/negotiation skills, change management skills, analytical and strategic thinking skills, decision-making, problem solving, oral and written communication, organizational/time management, relationship building and leadership skills.
• Must be a self-starter who can work with people at all job levels.
Minimum Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in corporate travel and meeting planning/event management. Global experience preferred.
Education: Bachelors Degree required
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 13005BR