Scientist, Antibody Discovery, Phage Display-Yeast Display/Hybridoma (Two Positions)
Surrozen is seeking creative and motivated scientists with experience in antibody biology and discovery to join our Protein Sciences team.
- Position 1: Contribute to the discovery of therapeutic antibodies by using one or more of the following protein display platforms: phage display, yeast display, or mammalian display ; oversee the construction of display libraries
- Position 2: Contribute to advancing other antibody discovery methods including hybridoma or advanced B-cell cloning techniques
- Optimize lead molecules to tune specificity, potency and affinity
- Collaborate closely with a fully integrated team to make key decisions on program progression
- PhD in Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related discipline
- Hands on experience with protein display platforms (phage, yeast, or mammalian display technology), including library construction, planning and screening, or experience with molecular hybridoma technology and B-cell cloning.
- Well versed in molecular biology techniques including cloning, vector design and mutagenesis
- Demonstrated scientific productivity as evidenced by a strong publication record in top tier journals
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV through our careers page at http://surrozen.com/#careers. Surrozen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.