Director, Sr. Director or Vice President, Therapeutic Proteins
Position title: Director, Sr. Director or Vice President, Therapeutic Proteins
Job reference #: CSP2018001
Oversee the biological lab operation; plan and head the lab’s effort in R&D of therapeutic proteins, leading to IND filing
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Lead therapeutic protein discovery and development from concept to pre-clinical study in a highly competitive business environment, focusing on antibody engineering
2. Drive innovation through a deep understanding of the oncology field and the application of new technologies and methods
3. Evaluate novel pathways and mechanisms for immunology and oncology therapeutic intervention
4. Lead the IND filing
5. Lead the preparation of research grant proposals, manuscripts and patents.
6. Summarize, prepare and present research data for publications, conferences or internal uses.
7. Lead the communication with CRO to manage/QC collaboration projects
1. PhD, MD or PharmD in molecular/cellular/immune/cancer biology, biochemistry, pharmacology or related field
2. At least 15+ year hands-on experiences in biotech or biomedical researches in molecular, cellular, immune or cancer biology
3. Expertise in antibody/fusion protein engineering
4. Extensive knowledge and experience in IND filing
5. Deep knowledge in all the respect of therapeutic antibodies, including but not limit to antibody discovery, humanization, engineering, overexpression, immune, cellular, functional and affinity assays
6. Extensive knowledge and skills in molecular, cellular, immune and cancer biology, protein/cell engineering and pharmacology of cancer therapeutics
7. Excellent in plan and lead R&D in therapeutic proteins
8. Effective communication skill, motivated, responsible and cooperative.
What We Offer:
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance plan and stock options.
Where to Submit Your Application:
Please send your cover letter and CV/Resume with detailed information about your relevant expertise to email@example.com. Please use the position title as the subject of your email.
About CS PharmaSciences Inc.
CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is a private bio-pharmaceutical company incorporated in California in 2017 and just setup its research laboratory in Newark, California. Its goal is to develop novel therapeutics in cancer treatment. Its major shareholder is Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd. a major pharmaceutical company in China. CS-Bay Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.